- 0 bytes
- 5 Mo
Salut tout le monde !Etant donné que personne n'a mis à jour ce mod menu je me permet de vous le partager ! Merci à WarZ pour son partage jusqu'à présent !
C'est surement l'un des mod menu, le plus sécurisé (à son niveau) que j'expérimente.
Je l'utilise depuis maintenant 1 an, et 0 ban à mon actif, touchons du bois !
Notez que vous devez être en plein écran fenêtré pour apercevoir le mod menu.
Bien évidement c'est à utiliser avec modération !
Je ne suis en aucun cas responsable d'un quelconque bannissement !
Ici le changelog de toute les mis à jours effectué à ce jour :
Commande :modest-menu v0.8.11.1 - March 22, 2021
- Bugfix for Online Services issues and Teleport to Objective
- [Player] Add Assisted Aim toggle and add "ToggleAssistedAim" to supported key bindings.
modest-menu v0.8.11 - March 20, 2021
- Updated for GTA5 1.0.2245.x
- [Weapon] Add Time between Bullet control (oof, had it for a long time, but forgot to enable it in the release build)
- [Weapon] Add Bullet Impact
- [Protections] Add Send to Cayo Perico protection
- [Protections] Add better increment stats protection (also now renamed to "Report Protection")
- [UI] Improve UI drawing
- [Teleport] Add more descriptions for teleport locations
- [Vehicle] Add waterproof car support
- [Spawn] Add license plate text save/restore
modest-menu v0.8.10 - December 26, 2020
- Update for GTA5 1.0.2189.x
- Add some new blips
- Add Deliver Dinghy
- Add Deliver Kosatka
- Add Remove CEO Crates Cooldown
- Add Radio Antenne téléport locations
- Add new véhicules
modest-menu v0.8.9 - October 26, 2020
- [UI] Fix Unicode conversion not working for Windows 7/8/W10 Enterprise
- [UI] Improve UI code
- [Hotkeys] Fix almost all Toggle* hotkeys
- [Vehicle] Add Initial Drive Force, Initial Drive Gear and Traction Curve Max to Vehicle Handling sub menu
- [Vehicle] Fix vehicle max speed
- [Vehicle] Improve Godmode for vehicles
- [Weapon] Add Weapons Loadout toggles to optionally disable weapons
- [Weapon] Add Long Range toggle for weapons instead of manual range/lock on range (which sticks between weapons)
- [World] Add "Kill all Mission Vehicles" to menu (forgot to add this after adding this to hotkeys)
- [World] Fix Killall Enemies
- [Services] Fix Instant RC Bandito and Instant Minitank getting mixed up
- [Services] Remove Melee Weapons from Online Weapon Drop, since they don't work
- [Services] Sort PV's in alphabetical order
- [Online Spawn] Add Street Wheels to Vehicle Spawn menu
- [Online Spawn] Fix crash when trying to save a vehicle with Open Wheels or Street Wheels
- [Online Spawn] Use same sub menu layout from Get PV for Clone PV
- [Protections] Make sure disabled protections are disabled when reloading the config
modest-menu v0.8.8 - August, 2020
- Update for GTAV 1.0.2060.0/1.0.2060.1 (Summer DLC)
- Update UI code
- Update config parsing to make it more forgiving on syntax errors, and display more feedback on invalid files.
- [Player] Add No Gravity
- [Vehicle] Add model feature toggles (Jump, Boost, Parachute)
- [Vehicle] Use per vehicle acceleration instead of model acceleration
- [Vehicle] Add Untargetable
- [Vehicle] Use per vehicle Speed Limit
- [Vehicle] Improve Boost handling and add KERS and F1 Boost
- [World] Add End Cutscene
- [Teleports] Add Peyote locations and some of the Movie Props
- [Tunables] Add Change Appearance for Free
- [Tunables] Add Remove Oppressor Cooldown, Remove EWO Cooldown and Passive Mode Cooldown
- [Tunables] Add Remove Vehicle Delivery Delay (when buying new vehicles)
- [Unlocks] Add Summer DLC unlocks
- [Unlocks] Add Peyote unlock
- [Services] Make Get PV a submenu
- [Services] Add Enter PV option (credits to shirabrixx)
- [Services] Add Instant Drone
- [Services] Add Empty Session option
- [Services] Add Disconnect Session option (for heist replays)
- [Protections] Add Send to Job and Weather protection.
modest-menu v0.8.7 - January 26, 2020 - Outdated
- Fix MKII Ammo getting broken
- Workaround for Casino teleport
- Ignore invalid waypoints
- Add ToggleNightVision and ToggleThermalVision hotkeys
- Add some new kick protections
- Fix not all Personal blips being shown
- Add Safe/Clone Nearest Vehicle in Spawn Online
- Spelling fixes
- Add Increase Daily Limit for casino slots.
- Rename Spawn Personal to Spawn Faked Personal, to make it more obvious these vehicles aren't actually added permanently
modest-menu v0.8.6 - December 6, 2019 - Outdated
- Update everything for GTA 5 1.50
- Add Arcade blip
- Add instant minitank
- Add Trigger for (managed) Nightclub Production
- Add instant fill for Nightclub Cargo and Sporting Goods.
- Remove Daily Objectives Bonus (wasn't working anymore)
- Add new teleports: Gang Attacks, Interiors, Navy Revolver Treasure Hunt, Mobile Jammers. (thanks @AeriTyaelaria and @unknownfinga)
- Add XMAS 2019 festive unlocks
- Add some Casino Heist DLC unlock shirts
- Add Casino Heist DLC vehicles
modest-menu v0.8.5 - September 29, 2019 - Outdated
- [Player] Repeat setting godmode more often
- [Unlocks] Add back unlocks from 0.8.3 version and add some new
- [Services] Add Disable Teleport to Appartment and Disable Vehicle Kick
- [Services] Add Set Casino Wheel Reward (please only use once a day for your own sake) and Rig Slot Machines (always jackpot)
- [Services] Add option to enable Securoserv/MC even in Solo and Invite Only sessions.
- [Spawn] Add Set Livery when spawning online vehicles- nvm something went wrong with this option
- [Spawn] Fix vehicle spawning after patch by R*
- [Teleport] Add new teleport locations, including casino playing card and figures teleport locations (thanks to SliceZombie)
- Show disclaimer on startup to fight those who tried to sell my mod as their own.
- Add DisableTeleportToAppartment and DisableVehicleKick to keybindings
- Move custom vehicles and locations to separate config files
modest-menu v0.8.4 - July 30, 2019 - Outdated
- Update for GTA5 v1.48
- [Player] Add support for Night and Thermal Vision
- [Player] Add support for blackout mode (electrical lights off)
- [Unlocks] Temporarily remove the unlocks that haven't been updated yet (will return)
- [Services] Fix Bunker Delivery calculation for near deliveries.
- [Protection] Remove Disable Send Metrics, causing crashes as soon as selecting a weapon. Will sort out later.
- [Config] Add many new key bindings
- Improve frame flags handling (superjump, explosive/fire ammo, explosive fists) thanks to hint from @uNiverselEgacy
modest-menu v0.8.3 - May 22, 2019 - Outdated
- [Game] Add new Game sub menu to go Single Player/Creator/Character Selection/Online (and select which type of session).
- [Vehicle] Add support to get/set headlight type
- [Vehicle] Improve getting the current vehicle from the player
- [Vehicle] Add support for setting Neon colors and Tyre Smoke colors on current vehicle
- [Vehicle] Add a Set Front/Back/All Wheel Steering selector
- [Services] Add Remove Bunker Supply Delay and Remove MC Supply Delay
- [Services] Add Set Instant Bunker Delivery (inspired by @Erumerad original discovery)
- [Services] Add Bunker Research trigger
- [Services] Add Bunker Production trigger
- [Services] Add MC Production trigger
- [Services] Add Instant RC Bandito (only works when in possession)
- [Services] Separate Off-Radar and Ghost Organization
- [Spawn] Add support to get/set headlight type
- [Spawn] Add support for setting Neon colors and Tyre Smoke colors when spawning a vehicle
- [Protections] Save/restore Disable Metrics and Disable Force Kick to SP.
- [Protections] Extend Disable Force Kick to SP with support for newer kicks
- [Protections] Remove Vote Kick protection since it doesn't quite work
- [Teleport] Use not only team color but personal color as well for retrieving personal blips
- [Teleport] Attempt to improve teleport and fix possible crashes when tp in car
- [Teleport] Attempt to fix invalid Objective retrieval
- Add keybinding support for GetPersonalVehicle, KillAllCars, ToggleUndeadOffradar and ToggleVehicleGodmode
- Attempt to improve input key handling
- Try to improve stability when iterating over peds or vehicle.
- Add support for disabled menu items using a grayed out color
modest-menu v0.8.2 - February 4, 2019 - Outdated
- [Player] Add Waterproof toggle to allow to walk on the bottom of the sea
- [Weapon] Add infinite Clip option (same effect as No Reload)
- [World] Add option to revive dead vehicles (thanks to @Pivino)
- [Tunables] Set AP Multiplier (however payout is clipped by the game)
- [Tunables] Add Minimal Mission Payout modifier (even when missions fail). Use with care, might cause Transaction errors if the minimum is higher than the maximum allowed payout. (thanks to @COBIT)
- [Tunables] Add override for the Wheel of Fortune AP Reward (as suggested by @unknownfinga)
- [Tunables] Add override for the Wheel of Fortune Money Reward
- [Tunables] Add override for the Wheel of Fortune RP Reward
- [Unlocks] Add XMAS 2018 unlocks (including liveries thanks to @polivilas)
- [Unlocks] Add a lot of Arena DLC shirt unlocks
- [Online Services] Set off-radar time for Ghost Organization mode to 100 min
- [Online Services] Attempt to fix getting out of Passive mode
- [Online Spawn] Fix the Neon index flags, front/back and left/right were mixed up
- [Online Spawn] Add more options/toggles for spawning vehicles
- [Online Protection] Add option to detach attached objects in the Online Protection section
- Add hotkey support for "Suicide" and "ToggleInfiniteClip"
- Improve teleporting by using the model height
- Attempt to fix money drop from breaking the mod
modest-menu v0.8.1 - December 16, 2018 - Outdated
- Updated for GTAV 1.46
- [Vehicle] Add Max speed override.
- [Weapon] Remove No reload and freeze ammo (unsafe) and add a new, freeze ammo that should be safe.
- [Online Services] Added instant Passive/Active.
- [Spawn] Added spawn personal vehicle maxed.
- Fixed: After updating to Windows 10 1809, some of the symbols on the menu (e.g. submenu marker) are displayed wrong.
modest-menu v0.8.0 - November 3, 2018 - Outdated
- [UI] Completely rework the user-interface
- [Player] Add No Ragdoll
- [Player] Add Never Wanted
- [Weapon] Add No Reload option (= unlimited clip)
- [Vehicle] Add setting vehicle dirt level
- [Vehicle] Improve Infinite Boost
- [Vehicle] Add an option to temporarily forge the vehicle model to a Sentinel so it's possible to enter LSC. DON'T forget to restore the model before buying a tracker, this will allow you to buy spawned vehicles (if not blacklisted)
- [Vehicle] Add MKII missile count
- [Online Services] Improve Get Personal Vehicle to make it faster
- [Online Services] Add Set RP Level (Please use with care!)
- [Online Services] Attempt to fix bribe/cops turn blind eye
- [Unlocks] Add a lot of shirt/hats and season unlocks.
- [Settings] Add Disable Handling Restore and Disable Weapon Restore as toggle in the settings sub-menu
modest-menu v0.7.3 - September 26, 2018 - Outdated
- [Vehicle] Add Infinite Boost
- [Spawner] Add EnvEffScale, InteriorColorIndex and DashboardColorIndex for saved vehicles.
- [Services] Add Money drop feature for self or other players (have to be in visual range) - Please be careful, this is something you can easily get reported for.
- [Protection] Remove some of the online protection that probably caused the menu to be detected.
- [Config] Add a "disableHandlingRestore" to disable the auto restore feature for vehicle handling.
- [Config] Add a "disableWeaponRestore" to disable the auto reset feature for weapon data.
- [Config] Add a "KeyboardWorkaround" setting, to disable/enable a workaround for keyboard issues related to e.g. Discord (by default: enable).
- [Config] Add "ToggleCopsTurnBlindEye" and "ToggleInfiniteBoost" for hotkey actions.
modest-menu v0.7.2 - September 4, 2018 - Outdated - Disable all protections in the config.json before using it or you will get banned!
- [Weapon] Add setting the bullet impact force for peds, vehicles and heli's
- [Vehicle] Add support for freezing Oppressor MKII missile count
- [Vehicle] Add "Boost Auto-recharge" feature to automaticaly set boost to max after depletion
- [Spawner] Add support for saving and spawning saved vehicles.
- [Spawner] Add support for cloning active vehicle and personal vehicles.
- [Spawner] Add support for spawning maxed.
- [Services] Make sure all personal vehicles can be retrieved, even planes/helis/special vehicles.
- [Services] Add Reveal Players, for real.
modest-menu v0.7.1 - July 27, 2018 - Outdated - Disable all protections in the config.json before using it or you will get banned!
- Update offsets for GTA5 v1.44
- Update vehicle list with 1.44 vehicles
- Add "Get Terrorbyte"
- Add new hotkeys: "RepairOnlineVehicle" and "RetrievePersonalVehicle"
- Fix SetReloadTimeMultiplier restore after changing weapon
- Fix reading the config.json for Protection options
- Use GetMaxMPAmmo for maximizing online ammo
- Add "Reveal Players"
modest-menu v0.7.0 - June 28, 2018 - Outdated
- [Player] Add support for Everyone Ignore and Police Ignore. With these on, regular NPCs and Police seem to be unable to aim their shots (except for police heli snipers).
- [Player] Make "Freeze Wanted Level" persistent.
- [Player/Weapon] Greatly improve Super Jump, Explosive Ammo and Fire Ammo.
- [Vehicle] Add support for altering the mass and the collision, weapon and engine damage multipliers for the current vehicle model.
- [Weapon] Add support for altering the aim FOV and changing the current ammo to infinite ammo.
- [Weapon] Add an option to set all ammo to their max.
- [Weapon] Make sure the actual current ammo is selected, even for MK2 special ammo.
- [Weapon] Improve "No Recoil" for first person and sniper scope mode.
- [World] Add Weather change support
- [World] Add support for "Kill Enemies" and "Kill Mission NPCs".
- [Teleport] Add "Teleport to Player" and "Teleport to Mission Vehicle" (vehicles used for missions and personal vehicles).
- [Tunables] Add Daily Objectives Bonus switch to tunables.
- [Protection] Add some protection against a couple of grieving methods
- Make the menu display UTF8 correctly.
- Add support in the config.json for setting some of the player options, some of the weapon options, freezeammo for the vehicle options, all of the protection options and all of the tunables.
- Add hotkey methods "KillAllNPCs", "ToggleBribeAuthorities", "ToggleUnlimitedAmmo" and "ToggleWantedLevel"
- Fix bug where "Mute Phonecalls" could not be disabled.
- Fix bug where "Get Personal Vehicle" would spawn your vehicle at the Mors Mutual spot rather than nearby after using "Remove Insurance Claims".
modest-menu v0.6.5 - April 29, 2018 - Outdated
- Add Weapon Pickup spawn
- Add "Repair Vehicle"
- Add Remove I/E Cooldown timers
- Add "Remove mission time throttling" to disable the builtin penalty for completing (contact) missions in less time.
- Add Limo window tint and make sure it is visually applied
- Fix Off radar/Turn Blind Eye for Steam version
modest-menu v0.6.4 - March 28, 2018 - Outdated
- Updated for GTA V 1.43
- Improve Spawn Anonymous vehicle placement
- Fix vehicle model selection not always displaying 190z
- Add "No CEO/MC Mission cooldown"
- Add "Extend Bunker delivery timers"
- Add "Extend MC Delivery timers"
- Add "Extend Vehicle Export timers
modest-menu v0.6.3 - March 7, 2018 - Outdated
- Fix Freeze Vehicle Ammo
- Fix Delete Stored Vehicle
- Fix Color selection, make sure custom color flags can't be set by previously spawned vehicles
- Increase menu-width so items fit better
modest-menu v0.6.2 - March 5, 2018 - Outdated
- Instead of crashing, show an error message when the config is invalid (bugfix)
- Attempt to prevent player freezing when either SuperJump, Explosive/Fire Ammo or Explosive Fists are enabled (bugfix)
- Make "Get Personal Vehicle" a range select entry instead of a sub menu so all entries can be selected (bugfix)
- Fix Plane/Heli landing gear for spawned vehicles (bugfix)
- Make sure weapon modifications get restored, they apply to NPC weapons as well (bugfix, after getting brutally blown to pieces by a NPC with a pistol)
- Attempt to improve key handling (bugfix?)
- Make NUMPAD0 the default "Back" key
- Add support for exiting the menu, including a hotkey action "QuitMenu"
- Make Player Godmode, Runspeed and Swimspeed persistent
- Add WantedCanChange toggle
- Add Bullet Damage and Fast Reload to Weapon's sub-menu
- Add more VehicleModel-handling controls to the Vehicle sub-menu
- Always attempt to restore original vehicle model handling settings
- Increase Offradar time to 100m
- Add controls for primary and secondary vehicle color for Anonymous and PV spawning
- Add an IKnowWhatImDoing option to temporarily allow removing (invalid) garage entries
modest-menu v0.6.1 - February 23, 2018 - Outdated
- Initial public (beta quality) release for GTA V v.1.42 with quickfix for Steam
- Initial public (beta quality) release for GTA V v.1.42
<F5> pour ouvrir fermer le menu,
<Numpad 0> pour retourner en arrière,
<Numpad 8> et<Numpad 2> pour naviger sur les options.
<Numpad 4> et <Numpad 6> pour augmenter/réduire les valeurs modifiables.
<Numpad 5> pour activer une option.